The DiTi platform allows you to easily develop processes and procedures for the training and training of your collaborators.
With our platform it is very easy to design training for your company’s staff.
- Did the collaborator learn something of value?
- Did the training of the collaborator increase the performance of their work?
- Did it contribute to generating the desired company results?
- Generate new knowledge and skills to the new collaborator who joins the company, based on its needs.
- Reduce the learning curve of new collaborators.
- Increase adherence to knowledge of new collaborators, through playful use.
- Standardize the theoretical and practical knowledge of the work area.
- Get the employee to join the work area as quickly as possible.
- Reduce costs for training days.
- Increase the quality, productivity and professionalism of collaborators and the work team.
Depth of Learning Method
The most effective learning is when a person is exposed to an environment where all or most of the senses are used.
In an immersive environment, the user can be made to read, listen, observe and interact with digital objects. In this way, the application will be
mayor provecho a la hora de entrenar.
Listening and Observing
Read, Observe, Listen and Execute